Sharing data with your mobile workforce using SQL Server and TracerPlus Connect 8
Share data quickly and easily using SQL Server
Watch as Joseph Kraebel, Mobile Solutions Architect, creates an employee check-in/check-out application from scratch using TracerPlus Desktop. This application is then connected to a SQL Server database to pass data back and forth in real-time using TracerPlus Connect.
- Creating a TracerPlus application from scratch.
- Overview of TracerPlus Connect settings within TracerPlus Desktop.
- Creating a SQL Server database and creating a windows data source for it.
- Configuring TracerPlus Connect Live and Sync profiles.
- Demo of an employee scanning app with images posting data in real-time to SQL Server.