Zebra TC75X Android Barcode Scanner
The Zebra TC75x is the Android mobile computer that delivers it all. A rugged design that delivers reliable everyday operation with anywhere, anytime access to virtually any information in your back-end systems. The ability to capture more types of data is faster than ever before.
Device Reviewed: TC75EK (4.7" HD, Android 7, 1.7GHz Dual Core, 2GB/16GB, WAN, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 1.3Mp Front / 13MP Rear Camera, NFC, 2D Barcode Imager) - View Full Specs
What we like about it:
- Excellent scanning performance with its SE4750 2D Imager scanner.
- Runs our TracerPlus software without issue and no problems deploying projects via MTP or QR Code.
- Rugged design with its 8ft drop to concrete per MIL-STD 810G and 6ft. across full operating temperature range.
- Lots of features including LTE WWAN, WiFi, GPS, Ethernet, Camera, NFC and robust 2D Imager.
- Device is very responsive throughout the OS.
What we didn't like about it:
- There is only one scan button, and it is located on the left side of the device. Most users will hold the device in their left hand, which makes the scan button only accessible with the thumb at an awkward angle.
- This device is a bit pricey due to some other manufacturers offering of the same caliber however you are paying for the Zebra reliability.
The TC75X is an excellent device. It has all the features you want for rugged enterprise, while still being lightweight and reasonably sized. It sports a pretty extensive feature list including a very snappy 1.7 GHz Dual Core Processor, LTE WAN, WiFi, NFC, 1D/2D imager, and front/back cameras. TracerPlus looks and runs very smooth on this device and no issues with project deployment. We here at PTS would recommend this device to anyone looking for a larger rugged device for enterprise applications outside the 4 walls.
Learn more about the Zebra TC75X Barcode Terminal