Zebra TC51 Android Barcode Scanner
Beauty, brawn and brains – the Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Barcode Scanner delivers everything your workforce wants, coupled with everything your business needs for productivity and mobility.
Watch our review of the Zebra TC51 Barcode Scanner
Model Tested: TC510K-2PAZU2P-US - 5" Display, 1D / 2D Imager, NFC, Android 6.0 Marshmallow Non-GMS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r, Bluetooth, Ethernet, 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash, 13MP camera - Full Specs
What we like about it:
- Excellent performance with a Snapdragon 650 64 bit hexa core processor.
- Great scanning performance with an integrated 2D barcode scanner.
- Sleek and lightweight form factor.
- Long battery life for a full 8 hour shift.
- WAN available on the TC56 version.
What we don't like about it:
- Cradle requires power in order to connect to PC via USB MTP.
- PC connection always defaults to USB charging and need to set it to File Transfer each time it is connected.
The Zebra TC51 is the latest sleek Android device from Zebra Technologies. This device offers aggressive built in 2D barcode scanning functionality with the convenience of both a WiFi only and WAN enabled option. After testing this device using our TracerPlus software we can easily see this is a powerful fully featured device that supports all the functionality of our TracerPlus software. Quickly scan barcodes, NFC tags, or take pictures with the built in 13 megapixel camera. We ran this device through the paces with all of the features of TracerPlus we could throw at it, and the 1.8 Ghz Snapdragon processor didn’t bat an eye.
If you are looking for an Android device with a great barcode scanner and certified to run our TracerPlus software look no further than the Zebra TC51.
Learn more about the Zebra TC51 Android Barcode Scanner