Zebra TC20 Android Barcode Scanner
The Zebra TC20 Android Barcode Scanner provides you with all the features you need to save time and money, increasing sales and boosting profitability in your store, right in the palm of your hand.
Watch our review of the Zebra TC20 Barcode Scanner
Model Tested: TC200J-10C112US w/ Android 7.0 Nougat - Full Specs
What we like about it:
- Good scanning range with its SE4710 1D/2D Imager Scan Engine.
- Lots of features including AC Wi-Fi, Android 7 Nougat, Bluetooth, 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash Memory.
- 8 MP rear camera.
- RFID available in select models for use with RFD2000 sled.
- Scan button located on both sides of the scanner makes it accessible with the index finger and the thumb at a comfortable angle.
- This model is Compatible with trigger handle for volume scanning.
- Great price listing at $526.
- Model available with physical Keypad.
What we don't like about it:
- Not very Rugged.
- Non-removable battery (External power pack can be added to extend the battery life).
- Not all models work with the trigger handle or RFID sled.
- MTP deployment inconsistent.
The Zebra TC20 barcode terminal is a new small business tool allowing you to take inventory at record speeds. In addition to its lightweight ergonomic design, this barcode terminal also combines great features such as Nougat OS, AC WiFi and Robust 2D Imager at a very low price. After testing this device, we found that it runs our TracerPlus software smoothly without any problems.
Learn more about the Zebra TC20 Android Barcode Scanner