Zebra RFD2000 w/ TC20
The Zebra TC20 Android Touch Computer coupled with the RFD2000 RFID sled provides users with a very affordable, Ergonomic and Robust mobile RFID system for scanning assets, tracking inventory, locating items and much more.
What we like about it:
- Good RFID scanning range and performance.
- Lots of features including AC Wi-Fi, Android 7 Nougat, Bluetooth, 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash Memory, 8 MP rear camera.
- Low cost RFID solution that is robust enough for most installs.
- Trigger can also be used to activate the TC20’s barcode scanner.
- Multiple 4 ft. /1.2 m drop to tile over concrete per MIL-STD at room temperature.
- Ergonomic pistol grip feels good and balanced when holding.
What we didn't like about it:
- Not as Rugged as some other RFID devices.
- Non-removable battery in the TC20.
- TC20 Device performance could be better and exhibits slowness when posting lots of tags from a queued grid in TracerPlus.
The Zebra TC20 w/ RFD2000 RFID sled is a new small business tool that enables you to easily and affordably add RFID to your existing systems. In addition to its lightweight ergonomic design, this combo also offers great features such as Nougat OS, AC WiFi, 8MP Camera, RFID scanning and a Robust 2D Imager at a very low price. After testing this device, we found that it runs our software smoothly without any problem deploying projects via QR code.