Zebra MC3300 Android Barcode Scanner
Hardworking people demand a hardworking mobile computer and nothing does the job like the Zebra MC3300 Android Barcode Scanner. From the front of the store to the warehouse, the MC3300 has the features such as increased picking rates, easier aim and more that finish the job.
Watch our review of the Zebra MC3300 Barcode Scanner
Model Tested: MC330K-GI4HA4US - 4", SE4750-SR Std Range 1D/2D Imager, Android 7.0 Nougat Non-GMS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/w, Bluetooth 4.1, 4GB RAM / 32GB Flash, 47 Key Keypad - Full Specs
What we like about it:
- Good Scanning range and great performance with its SE4750SR imager.
- Rugged Design with its multiple 5 ft drops to concrete spec.
- Available in 3 versions: Rotating Head, Straight Shooter and the ergonomically Gun handle.
- Lots of features including Wi-Fi, Ethernet ready, Bluetooth, Android 7 (Nougat), 4GB RAM/32GB flash Memory, 1D/2D Imager.
- Large Touch Screen that is easy to use and clear to see.
- Light weight and comfortable to use for long shifts.
What we don't like about it:
- Deploying TracerPlus projects via QR code not possible in version 9.5 and below as no camera provided in gun variants. This should be fixed in Version 10 which now allows you to scan the QR code using the barcode scanner. MTP and ADB deploy methods can also be used.
- Connecting to a PC always connects as a charging device requiring you to change the connection to File Transfer each time.
- No camera provided in gun variants.
The MC3300 Barcode Terminal is the next generation of the highly successful MC3000 series. In addition to its light weight ergonomic design, it combines the latest Android features including Nougat OS, 1D/2D Barcode Imager, a large touchscreen, a variety of keypad options, and unmatched scanning performance. This very snappy barcode terminal runs our TracerPlus software smoothly without problems.
Learn more about the Zebra MC3300 Android Barcode Scanner