The Zebra MC67 Mobile Computer is a rugged series of devices that support both the Android and Windows Embedded handheld operating systems. The MC67 is rugged enough to withstand numerous drops, even to concrete, and doesn't sacrifice much power for it. It scans any barcode easily with scan buttons on both the left and right side and also the front of the device. It's power combined with the physical keypad, convenient scanning buttons and ruggedness make the MC67 ideal for on-the-job usage.
What we like about it:
- 802.11a, Bluetooth, 4G, GPS, am 8MP rear facing camera, 1D & 2D barcode scanner
- Available in Android or Windows Embedded
- 6ft drop spec across all temperature ranges
- Physical and digital keyboard
What we don't like about it:
- Screen on Windows Embedded Version can be unresponsive
- Not the fastest or most powerful device on the market
- Memory on the lower end
The Zebra MC67 is a rugged and moderately powerful device that is a good fit for any outdoor workplace. It has a host of great features, and the ability to get the device with either Android or Windows Embedded operating systems is great. While the device is solidly constructed and quite tough, it does lack in the performance department compared to other devices. However, should you decide to use this device it will run TracerPlus with almost no issues, and will stay functioning in almost any work environment.