English · español
Features and Benefits of TracerPlus
Enterprise Class Data Collection Features
- NEW NFC Support Added for supported Android devices.
- NEW Native Barcode Scanner support added for Zebra Android devices.
- NEW Native Barcode Scanner support added for CipherLab Android and Windows Mobile / CE devices.
- NEW Conditional Logic for custom if/then statements.
- NEW Date Math allows for date addition/subtraction.
- NEW Drop Downs can now store a Database value independently from Display value.
- NEW Average calculated function averages any number of TracerPlus data fields.
- NEW Deployed Forms auto scale on Android devices to best fit the screen.
- NEW Toggle Input Button action controls the input type of a field by using this button.
- Support for Windows Mobile, CE and Android OS devices.
- Text, Drop Down, Checkbox and Radio Button field types.
- Barcode, RFID and NFC settings configured at a session level.
- RFID Tag locator (Geiger counter).
- RFID Mass Scanning for scanning hundreds of tags in seconds.
- Smartform rules added for data begins with, ends with, contains and has length.
- Custom SQL Variable Fields.
- 32 configurable forms per device and up to 100 fields per form.
- Barcode parsing allows multiple strings of data to be placed in the correct fields.
- GPS Latitude, Longitude and GPS Averaging.
- Form validation reduces data entry errors.
- Custom validation sounds per field.
- Image and signature capture.
- Print labels and receipts out in the field.
- E-mail and text message capabilities for instant reporting and alerts.
- Data Lookup capability for all field types.
- Calculated fields for string/number calculation.
- User Login controls with multiple user management options.
- RFID tag reading and writing support.
- Import and Export of text files.
- Develop, Design and Deploy Mobile Apps across multiple platforms.
- Save time by reducing errors and repetition.
- Easily sync data to the database or data file of your choice.